Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Went back to the gym this morning, I ache a bit today LOL! Did approx 1/2hr, so good start to the day.
Had a cereal bar before leaving the house, so hopefully my metabolism will be responding correctly to the exercise.
Feeling on a bit of a downer today, not really sure why, but easily irritated. Was good to get a 20 minute massage this morning though, definitely makes the day easier.
Still also on my "Chuck everything out" phase LOL. Nothing under the bed no except a portfolio case of Cal's pics which is too big for a cupboard and the cat. Makes me feel very light! It's almost as if the physical "stuff" was adding to the heaviness I feel.
So, back to the gym tomorrow, drinking lots. Pretty sure I've been dehydrated recently, so really trying to up my fluids and peeing for Britain as a result! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment