Tuesday, 5 January 2010

It's a New Year!

So it's been a long time since I wrote here. I got to my highest non pg weight in the summer (10 st 7lbs - at 5 feet tall that's way too much). So now I weigh 9 st 13lbs, which is a big improvement. Ideally I want to lose another 22lbs. I'd be 8st 5lbs (I think) which is a realistic weight for my height and would make a huge difference to my health.
So a week at a time from now on in. I have a gym membership, I've been going at least twice a week in term time. I drop the girls at school and then fit in 1/2 hr in the gym, mainly using the cross trainer and power plate. I still haven't really conquered my food demons, so that is my new year resolution.
So here goes, again! 5 months till i'm 40, I want to celebrate in style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment