Sunday, 8 February 2009

Blah

Having one of those days where I just feel blah. I did lose another 1lb, so that's good, but I'm on a downer today. Which is always crappy when it comes at a weekend, seems like such a waste. A day like that at work seems ok because I've got work to keep me busy. At home, when trying to do fun things, i'm just so not in the mood. AF must be around the corner.
Luckily I haven't fallen into the eating trap, but not been motivated to exercise. I've done the stepper about 4 evenings. Not done yoga yet.
Calum upstaged me by doing 2000 steps last night, so I felt like a real loser with my 400. :-(

Monday again tomorrow, doubt I'll manage my mini goal of !0lbs off by the end of Feb, but maybe 5lbs off is actually achievable.

3 comments:

  1. How is it going D? Still feeling blah?

    Right now, enough. Get back on the stepper and get going! What about the yoga, have you made time to do it? You must be able to fit in a little session before Friday.

    Keep me posted, routing for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! Last night, 500 steps, will do the same tonight.

    ReplyDelete