Sunday, 1 February 2009

Stepper

Put the stepper together, which was very straightforward and have done 200 reps on it. My heart rate was up and felt like I was really working. Till I checked the calories burned - 28.4!!! LOL What would that be? A carrot?
Ah well, it's a start. I need to get the habit going. Hopefully get my fat thighs toned a bit more. Also better than the rebounder right now as less danger of getting a black eye with a stray bouncing boob. Will try for 200 reps a night this week and then step up next week. Easy to do, took around 5 mins, so no excuse really not to do it.
Next step yoga, will do that tomorrow night (Lorraine if you're readin - nag me!)

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed a start D. OK, so you are going to do 5 mins each night. I'll hold you to that. Are you doing the yoga too? What about the crunches you were doing before bed? Don't over do it either. So proud of you making this effort, everything should fall into place soon.

    ReplyDelete