This funk isn't lifting, AF has been and gone and I still want to punch someone LOL.
I need a good nights sleep and some daylight.
Been ok ish food wise, had some kiddie sweets today, but avoided chocolate etc. Will do some more stepping tonight, it's getting easier, finally!!!!
Not in the mood to write much, think I'll go and step away the grumps now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you are coming out the other end by now Deirdre :hug Not fun, the grumps!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your plan for this week? The kids off school?
Oh Lorraine, I'm just really sluggish, and really feeling "what's the point - does it matter if I'm fat?" but I know I'll get out of it.
ReplyDeleteAnna's off this week, I had yesterday and today off, but back tomorrow.
Would you believe I started knitting so I don't eat in front of the TV! LOL I'm making a teeny tiny bear, haven't done that in years, so we'll see how he turns out.