Friday, 27 February 2009

Aiming for 16 years younger!

Set up the Wii fit last night, what a hoot. Absolutely love it! I can see me spending a lot of time on it. Totalled 30 mins worth of excercise, but was mainly trying out the different activities.
Only downside was it told me I was 54!
Ah well, I have goals!

Started calorie counting yesterday. I'm not 100% accurate as homemade stuff can't be, but I reckon I was on around 1200. Going to aim for between 1200 and 1500 a day and hopefully, combined with the exercise, I will start to see a big difference.

The scales took back one of the lbs it had added back on this morning, thank goodness, but still up. However, walked to Princes Street and back again this morning, and will have another go on the Wii Fit tonight. I now feel I can do this!!

1 comment:

  1. Doing good D x I'm glad you are happy with the Wii Fit. I can't wait to hear your progress on it. Congrats on the -1 lb.

    ReplyDelete