Thursday, 5 March 2009

1lb down!

Yay, back to where I was before my relapse! And still feeling motivated.
Another 30 mins on the Wii Fit last night. Stepping and Hula Hooping mostly. Feel I'm seeing a slight difference on my belly, which is encouraging. Also, with my new scales I can see each 0.1 of a lb go, so even if I don't lose a lot, I still know I'm going in the right direction.
Met a friend for coffee yesterday (well a skinny hot chocolate with no cream! - I don't like coffee) so when I looked up the calorie content for my plate I was shocked by some of the calories in all the Starbucks range. A SKINNY muffin was nearly 400 cals! I couldn't believe it. I've thought they were pretty ok before, but now I'll avoid them.

So porridge for breakfast today, I am doing this! I feel good about it and plan to keep this feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss and the continued motivation xxx

    ReplyDelete