I'm in the mood to chuck things out! Yay!
Have given away two bags of outgrown clothes, shredded three bin bags full of paper ready to recyle, reorgnaised the spare room, it looks fab (woohoo!) and sorted most of the office.
(Also did a pile of ironing!) No time to go back to work on Wednesday I want to keep removing clutter from this house.
Oh I'm feeling ruthless. We have also agreed that (apart from the kids birthdays this month) we are spending nothing. Even then, their gifts are not going to be lots of little bits that will fill the place up. Maddie is getting a Go-cart (she's going to love it). Not sure about Anna, perhaps more creative stuff, she's been doing loads of making recently and showing real flair.
So, beware anything not tied down, you will not be hanging around this house for long.....kitchen tomorrow.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment