Saturday, 4 April 2009

Pistacchio nuts

I had a small handful today thinking it would make a healthy snack as I'm back on track with my eating - or so I thought! Went to enter the details in the Daily Plate - 170 cals for 7 nuts!!!! Now I know nuts are high in fat, but wow, didn't expect it to be so high.

Ah well, so I'm more focussed this week having booked the holiday - woohoo!!!! I have to imagine myself in my cossie, and right now that's not a pretty thought. 16 weeks to lose at least 22lbs, doable, if I put my mind to it.

2 comments:

  1. Certainly doable! Nuts are scary but they have 'good' fats and our body needs these fats. Trouble with me is once I start with Pistachio or Brazil nuts, I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine! Feeling quite motivated, the sun is shining and I can imagine the lovely summery clothes I can wear if i shift this belly!!!

    ReplyDelete