Friday, 2 January 2009

Plans!

I've decided that next week will be a week of simply healthy eating. I am not going to count calories or drastically change my meals, which are generally pretty well balanced. I will however rule out any unhealthy snacking and replace snacks with fruit or veg snacks.
I think trying this approach one week at a time will hopefully work and I can see results early on. With the wee one's birthday coming at the end of this first week I'll hopefully have seen some difference before that to encourage me not to indulge too much.
This has to be a positive way of eating, not a "diet" as such, more of a shift to a healthier attitude towards food and ensuring that I eat a blanced diet as well as cutting out the rubbish.
So, starting Monday and continuing till Saturday I will not have any cakes/biscuits/chocolate/sweets. If I have crisps it will be those that are under 100 cals a bag such as Quavers and limited to one pack in a day.
I have to believe this is possible as the additional 7lbs I've put on this year have to be the first to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment